Chingay 2012 V2

FB2 GOT NEW 帮手 HEH;
YES I KNOW YOU SEE AH GONG IN OUR GROUP :D

Today was not bad ~ I mean pretty dry, because of all the briefings and talks one after the other, and then you see people start to do this;

But I very 乖 one, so I do this;
And now I'm trying to rush out typing out all the notes to send to my volunteers who weren't listening /: (or actually, I keep trying to send them to the toilet heh).

Then Area SBL, which had quite a few funny skits. Trying to get my sector to approve uploading it on Youtube first. If they agree, it'll be up here >.<

But anw here's how the prep went;
Everything went much better with Ah Gong around. Like really really. He can make people talk. And he can 看相 also. I think he so old he got so much 人生经验 he can tell what people are thinking just by looking at their face lol. Then during lunch he still can comment on who can put at public area and who to hide behind.

CHEERS! :D We actually got four cheers, my favourite is the LIKE CLAP. Because we are FB and it looks and sounds like facebook, so we must LIKE;

Then also got our OI cheer which was pretty cool, except no chance to show off. Then me and Riz's cheer. DAMN CUI CAN. Riz cannot even remember his own cheer, and my cheer is really different, because I really wrote that cheer from scratch, so I think the vols couldn't really remember it too well /:

Then not much alr. Lunch with Ah Gong and Lixin at BK @ KLP. Then Ah Gong brought me to this cool cool place called a wholesale market. Hot and stuffy and crowded, but good food :D And cheap sweets 8) I bought one pack of gummies at $6! So happy with the buy leh :D

Then I went to watch Lionel, Zhang Yao and Da Yuan eat dinner. Because my lunch came too late, so I just watch them eat .__.

GREAT DAY, GREAT PEOPLE.