HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! :D

oh looky! it's my new snowflake alphabet chipboards! :D

So it's finally 2012. It seems like just another day, but it marks the beginning of our 2012 new year resolutions! I wish that all of you keep up with your new year resolutions no matter what it may be, and don't forget about it halfway into the year okay! I'll be rooting for you, and if you bother to tell me your resolution I'll do my utmost best to help you. That's what friends are for right! So you all must help me upkeep my resolutions too! >.<

To all the Y6s of 2012, all the best to me and you for PW results! I'm sure we'll do better than the previous batch, 99% As okay! :D and also jiayou for A-levels, we've worked six years for this!

For all my other friends, I hope this year our friendship will strengthen, and we'll become closer to each other. I'm really thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, those who cheer me up when I'm down, those who push me on to study hard everytime I get lazy, those who pamper me, and those who simply do something I really appreciate (:

The best new year's gift this year: LOW WEI YUAN BOUGHT ME A POLAROID CAMERA! <333 Can't wait for it to be delivered to my house >.<