Chingay 2012 LA + Blue 2 Dinner + My Dear Bunny

This post will be short and sweet and as quick as possible cos I need to go for dinner already. And also because I have two days worth of things to write. If I wrote everything in detail I would just die.

YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME. Especially Wu Yue and Aaron's wedding planned by Nobelle with the champagne and bouquet and ring hahaha;

And guess what. I got nominated for Chingay siao-on award -.- I was so happy to prove that I am elegant and demure by NOT winning hehe;
Guess who won? Obviously the one who could be crazy enough to plan a wedding during the Appreciation Party! :D

Then we brought out Wilson's birthday cake cos he is celebrating his birthday today! You all should have seen the shock on his face @.@
Drawing credits to Nobelle. She is like super free after A-levels I can't stand it.

Then dinner;
Nihon Mura at Cathay is not really worth the money. And omg I look so chio. Another picture to admire me;

TODAY. Study with the JCLP lovelies (: WE REALLY STUDIED EVEN THOUGH STUDY WAS IN BRACKETS! :D But we still had Koi and arcade games and lunch;

ALICIA IS SUPER GOOD AT JUBEAT IT'S INSANE HOW FAST HER FINGERS MOVE.