MUST . SHARE . GOOD . THINGS

I'm studying bio now. Or actually idk what I'm doing ._______________. My room has files all over the floor because I get bored of one subject and switch to the next too quickly, not because I'm too hardworking. My computer is on fb and weibo and my phone on path. My table has some bio notes on it though.

Yesterday night they really came over to eat ice cream! :D Deryk, Nat and Ade. We should do this more often since I can just walk out when they arrive and walk home when ice cream's over 8) but I think it's insane travelling for them because my house happens to be in this secluded part of Singapore where there are no train stations. Even the new Thomson Line does not want to come by here ): AND I FORGOT TO TAKE PHOTOS OF ICECREAM TO MAKE MAMA JEALOUS D:

So now for the good news :DDD Actually the news is like maybe one month old or even longer but I haven't actually announced it yet. But I know Yao Xing and Christine already know. And also it may not be good news or bad news, just neutral news to the rest of the world but then I feel happy because it's our family business. So just feel happy for me (:

RYCA HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER THE DISTRIBUTION OF OAKLEY EYEWEAR IN SINGAPORE ON FIRST MARCH TWENTY-TWELVE.

If you have no idea what Oakley is, I suspect you live under a rock. One pair of these cost about S$500, though you can get it online at about US$120 from the official American online store.

So now guess what will be the new brand of my spectacles hehehe. Actually no la. I still can wear my current $700 Tag Heuer which I haven't changed for two or three years already. Every time I visit the optician to get my eyes tested my eyes become worse, but I only change the degree of my contact lenses so my spectacles are extremely outdated omg.

Anyway, from what my daddy says, because Sheares can no longer sell Oakley, they are currently doing a clearance sale. Yup, go check it out (: