F3 Sale

Fashion Fast Forward F3 SALE 
Fashion Bazaar retailing  Topshop, Topman, Karen Millen, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge, Ben Sherman, Maxstudio.Com, Dorothy Perkins and COVA is at SCAPE Warehouse Auditorium (next to Cineleisure, accessible by Somerset MRT) starts from May 4th (12 noon –10pm), 5th May (10am-10pm) and 6th May (10am-6pm)

The most amazing sale I attended this year! :D actually I didn't really attend many sales this year. I missed the Threadless one ): but I'm so glad I went for this one.

I bought 5 pieces of clothing for $150! And after I added up all their original prices it is something like $640. So I paid for like a quarter of its original price only! :D

Imagine that right before I left school I was still telling Amanda I was going to the sale with only $6 in my wallet so I will exercise self-control. And 3hrs later I was $150 poorer. Actually I did exercise self-control. Cos today is only the 4th day of the month I was afraid I would have to live on peanuts so I didn't bust my entire card okay. So guai of me (:

But I didn't really like that all the chio clothes didn't have my size D: like most of the dresses I saw had 12, 14, 16 or 18, but I happen to be 6 or at most 8 ): my new resolution: PUT ON WEIGHT UNTIL AT LEAST SIZE 10.

But gaining weight does not seem like a good idea for me because the last time I tried to put on weight, I managed to add 1kg and I was super happy but then within one week of doing nothing at all, my body automatically loses 2kg. And it's not like I don't eat a lot already .__.

But I love the white coat Sijia bought! which once again, didn't have my size ): oh and there was a chio dress which had my size. It was a $600 drop to $100. But I'd feel too guilty to buy it so I didn't D: