AMANDA I HATE YOU

HOW CAN YOU PANGSEI ME IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CONVINCED ME TO GO TO SCHOOL. I ANGRY WITH YOU SO YOU NO GRAD DAY PRESENT HMPHHH.

***
Today I wasn't planning to do much in the evening because I was supposed to have steamboat with the Concourse peeps but in the end only four people could make it so it is postponed once again. And my Carl's Junior burger D:

So since I was pretty free in the evening I decided to pack the stuff I bought for Grad Day into pretty paper bags so I don't look like an auntie carrying Taka plastic bags on the bus to school next Friday. And in the end I decided to print a sticker to stick on the cookies to commemorate Grad Day too;
Nice right! I spent quite a long time, maybe 15mins doing the photoshop because I wanted to find the perfect balance of the 四方帽 colour to match my pink words ^___^ Conclusion is opacity of 40% is the perfect fit :D

Yup. So all those people who get a biscuit with a sticker that looks like that on the packaging will know it's from me! :D

And also I've got something else which only Christine has seen. I poured all of it into a box which is a perfect fit. There is like only 0.5cm of air between the lid and the box. And the smell oozing out of it is super tempting. But cannot keep opening it because it may deplete real fast and also cos might attract ants /:

For the clique, I'm printing an ultra cool card with a touching letter and I went shopping at Chinatown for about 45mins today. I have officially spent over $100 shopping for Grad Day over two days, or about 3hrs (Tuesday was 2hrs and today was 45mins). I don't say I spent $100 buying Grad Day stuff because the stuff I bought for Grad Day has not yet exceeded $100, it's just that I get distracted looking at everything else as well x:

Looking forwards to Grad! :D