The Making of Clique Grad Day Presents

For Grad Day gifts, I mostly bought stuff, but the Clique got a handmade bag charm from me!

Usually I do not post BTS stuff because most often all my things are strewn all over the floor of my room as I make crafts and it's sooo messy it's not picture-worthy at all /: I had to purposely keep things neat just for the photos >.< And I had to edit the colours of pictures for this post because the metallic colour reflected a lot of light and I had to recolour most pictures to remove the reflection. But to remove the glare was all I wanted to do actually. I didn't purposely make the pictures look nicer, so don't expect the colours to be brighter or more harmonious or anything.

THE SKETCH
The final piece is actually pretty much different from the original. I came up with the second design while shopping for materials halfway. So alot of stuff that I alr bought became useless and I had to buy new stuffs /: but there ain't much I can do about it when inspiration strikes.

THE MATERIALS

THE CLASP
It is after all a bag charm, so it has to be able to hang off a bag.

From this;

To this;

When it is hung on a bag it should look like this;
Omg I think I am so talented! ^_^ even without anything hanging off the bag charm it alr looks so classy! :D

THE STRAP
Please don't ask how come I decided to put a strap even though it's like super useless when it's just hanging off a bag, because idk why I decided to do that either ._. And daddy says that thing is super extra and told me to take it off D:

From this;

To this;

THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE

FINAL

And the final final after it's been packaged! :D

THE REST OF THE WORLD
My sexiest tablematesYanting. Lixin and Wu Ai got a A4 Typo notebook each. I was too lazy to wrap them, and since they were A4 in size, they ended up in white A4 envelopes x:

20 people got Japanese crackers which I absolutely love ♥ although they didn't get the best flavour. I bought soy sauce flavour for them, my favourite is honey soy sauce after the auntie insisted we taste it. Then I started feeling sad that I didn't buy that instead ):

For all the other people I meet while just walking around the school, there was an entire box of Hershey's Kisses in three flavours (: But it didn't contain my favourite flavour either. I still like the one with the white wrapper and blue stripes best;