EASTER JOY :D

Because I usually spend my Tuesdays and Thursdays afternoon with Nobelle, here's the start of our Easter Delights!


This one is from The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC). It's their Easter High Tea Set that runs only from 2pm - 6pm, called Hop 'n' Skipping to Tea. I think it's so apt cos there is a bunny cupcake in the set ^___^

This is our picture of the set;

Overall, the platter cost $16.35, after GST and service charge. This includes the standard coffee for which we did not get an upgrade to a latte or a cappuccino. But Belle likes black coffee, so I think that works for her (:

The coffee comes with a small cute biscuit!

Overall I rated the food 6 or 7 out of 10, I think good enough for the price. Except the cold beef was not very delectable. It's not bad, just that I didn't think it should have been served cold.

Belle was sniffing the coconut from this two cute guys;
The bunny really had too much coconut. Luckily it was a small piece, if not I might have gotten sick of it.

Conclusion: worth the try if hungry for a snack and passing by, but not really worth it to travel to try it.