Easter Sunday

photo credits: google
HAPPY EASTER EVERY-BUNNY! ♥
It's once again the day of cute bunnies and pretty eggs! There's some egg-hunting and bunny-caressing event going on at Sentosa across the Good Friday weekend that looked super colourful and fun, but I gave it a miss cos exams are coming ): I was originally behind time on my study schedule, so I worked super hard for a few days and then realised that I was progressing faster than expected, so I slackened off and now I'm back to being behind schedule. I'm going to have to work doubly hard today! >.<

***

Recently I have been clearing my wardrobe again. I have come to realise that besides the end of year + CNY 大扫除, my parents usually get me to clear my clothes when the cleaning lady who works at my house is going back to the Philippines, so that she can bring it back to her family. I know there are some clothes that I totally should be throwing away, especially those that have been sitting in the wardrobe for almost three years, but because three years is like the longest time I have kept any article of clothing, I feel attached to them )': so I keep putting it in and taking it out of the bag. I just can't seem to make up my mind /:

***

Yesterday, I had a nice meal, and I was telling sijia that I feel sad cos I always take pics of nice café food and all that for remembrance, but when I go to nice restaurants with certain (read: posh) people I have to upkeep my image and so I don't get to snap away. She says it's okay since I should only recommend food that my peers can afford, and that if I want to take pictures, I can always bring her along next time =.= also, my grandparents are not so much into taking pictures more than savouring the moment, so I also don't get to take a lot of pics with family. I feel that my camera could do so much better with pictures of better food than the ones I usually take photos of, and if there was more familial love which is not camera-adverse.