Pasar Bella


This place is wonderfully decorated, infusing elements of the outdoors with the indoors, and serving food from all over the world. Unfortunately, except for the fairy lights, bad lighting /: or maybe I just need a different type of camera suited for the atmosphere.

There were only two of us, so we could not try everything. And neither did we intend to try everything anw. Chermaine ordered a pulled pork and I got a shepherd's pie and french onion soup. They were all good, but the best thing was the honey chamomile tea made with winter honey. It was refreshingly cool, and probably the most worthwhile $3 I spent this week. But that's cos I didn't spend a lot this week either, except I took the cab twice to school for not waking up, which was obviously not supposed to happen ._.